Gingham Sleepware Short Set - Pink
This Petite Plume sleepware short set is accented with a soft pink gingham pattern, white piping and finished with pearl buttons. The cotton is lighter than flannel making them soft yet breathable and made from 100% of the highest quality cotton. Yarn-dyed to prevent fade and gets cozier with each wash. Machine wash cold, tumble dry no heat.Size Chart: XS: 0-2 S: 4-6. M: 8-10 L: 12-14
L. ALL FINAL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
Exchange Options include:
Option to exchange for a different size in same item (pending availability)
- Option to exchange for a different product of lesser to equal value (depending on availability)
-Option to return items for store credit E-card code.
- Items should be in original condition with tags on with no staining or signs of wear.
- CLICK HERE to initiate return or exchange. Please fill out the form in it's entirety. We process returns via online submission only. Please allow 3 days for a response before emailing again if you have specific questions about a return, if not please fill out the form above and then ship return to EMB ASAP .
- Once return package is received and inspected by EMB, store credit will be applied to an E-Gift Card and emailed to buyer. Please allow 7 days from date of East Magnolia receiving your package to process the exchange.
-Customer is responsible for shipping returned item(s) to EMB
- Local shoppers can drop off and exchange for free. Please do so during regular business hours
K. Herrin Design LLC
43 Park Square Ct.
Roswell, GA 30075
Email: email@example.com— email is our best form of communication.
At K. Herrin Design Boutique we are committed to protect your privacy rights. We value our online customers and visitors and collect information to better serve your buying needs and shopping experience. K Herrin Design Boutique guarantees you that we will not sell, rent, or share any of your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except for our personal affiliates who provide us with necessary services to process your order.
At checkout, you will be asked to make an account with us optionally, or you may checkout as a guest. In both cases, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card or other form of payment information or any other identifying information. The information you provide will be used for purposes such as: providing you with the items that you purchased, to process and ship orders, to send shipping confirmations, store credit information, and to provide customer service and inform you of new site features, and special offers.
General viewing of our site does not require for us to collect any personal information. Nevertheless, we do gather non-personally identifiable navigational information such as IP address, service provider, browser version, and domain type. This assists us in providing you with better service by knowing about where visitors go on our website, what products they view, and the time of the visitor's visit.